I think that wood pallet projects are something that should be on the to-do list of every crafter out there. Pallets are cheap, easy to find and incredibly easy to work with. Items made from pallets looks extremely stunning and can add a nice country charm to any home.
Whether you are a DIY expert or a novice, check out these easy DIY pallet projects you should try in 2016 to have the most creative year ever.
1. Spruce up a blank wall with these easy candle sconces
(Project details: Amanda Katherine)
2. Make a charging station from pallet scrap wood
(Project details: A Piece of Rainbow)
3. Make a decorative pallet shelf
(Project details: DIY Candy)
4. Transform old pallets into this rustic pallet wood sign
(Project details: Blooming Homestead)
5. Turn old pallet into colorful planter
(Project details: Hello Creative Family)