Copper pipes are available at any hardware store or home center, and can be used to create some very nice DIY projects. They are ideal for making candle holders, lighting fixtures, furniture legs and more.
Want to add a touch of copper shine to your home? Here we present you 15 DIY copper pipe projects for your home décor that are very modern and creative.
1. Make a plant stand out of copper pipe and log slices
(Tutorial via DIY in PDX)
2. Copper toilet paper holder
(Tutorial via A Kailo Chic Life)
3. Make decorative minimal copper ladder for the living room
(Tutorial via Foreign Creatures)
4. Copper pipe breakfast tray stand
(Tutorial via DIYs)
5. Copper pipe blanket holder
(Tutorial via Well-Made Heart)