If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to add some natural decor elements to refresh your space, just gather up some branches from your backyard and make some of these craft projects. From tree branches you can make such things as candle holders, chandeliers, coat racks and so on.
1. Make this deer head wall hanging using wood and painted branches
Tutorial via Histórias de Casa
2. Turn an ordinary branch into a hanging jewelry display
Tutorial via For the Makers
3. Make some wall art with a branch gallery
Tutorial via Nur Noch
4. Wrap a pendant light around branch, and you’ve got a rustic new lamp!
via Design Sponge
5. Make this simple hanging coat rack
6. Make this rustic branch curtain rod
Tutorial via Lifeovereasy